Manned Guarding-Blueline Guards
All Blueline guards have been properly trained and certified using the approved Private Security Regulatory Authority-PSRA training curriculum for private security officers-LEVEL1. This is a mandatory security training requirement for all private security guards including individual and corporate private security service providers in Kenya.
Blueline security guards and dog handlers are carefully chosen based on their aptitude and skill appropriate for the specific assignment. They also undergo thorough vetting and have Kenya Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI).
We believe that image is everything and Blueline Guards and/or Blueline K9 Teams shall strive to represent your business positively and take pride in what you do. Blueline Guards and/or Blueline K9 Teams will be appropriately kitted with appropriate working tools to do the job.
BLUELINE GUARDS/HANDLERS RECRUITMENT REQUIREMENTS:
1. Hand written application letter
2. Two colored passport photos and a copy of National ID
3. KCPE or KCSE certificate
4. Must be able to speak, read and write in English
5. Letter of introduction from the local chief
6. Aged between 23-30 years
7. Two Reference persons
8. Current certificate of good conduct or waiting receipt
9. KRA PIN, NHIF and NSSF cards
10. An active bank account
11. Readiness to work anywhere in Kenya
12. Must have 5.3 ft minimum height
13. Contacts of any employment history
14. Contacts of two next of kin persons (Mobile and ID)
15. Must be ready and willing to undergo a rigorous and physically demanding 21day PSRA approved guards training before deployment.
ONLY THOSE WHO SHALL SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE THE TRAINING WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THE JOB!!
NB: Candidates will need to prove ability to work with trained guard dogs and be required to pass screening process, interview and competency assessment.
Only candidates who demonstrate exceptional attitude, ability, flexibility and commitment will be recruited.