Blueline Stud Services
If you plan to breed your bitch, it's helpful to learn more about dog stud service. The actual stud service itself is the act of the male dog mating with the female that is in heat. Unless you happen to own your own breeding male, you'll likely need to use an outside stud on your bitch. However, many first time breeders don't know what to expect from this experience
Blueline Stud Service Requirements:
- Pay the Blueline stud service fee before the bitch is serviced upfront; NO puppy option!!
- Bitch must be a registered pedigree-provide registration and pedigree certificate for the bitch
- Bitch registration papers must be from a recognized and respected Kennel club in the world.
- Provide up to date veterinary certificate of current annual vaccinations
- Bitch must be in good health and in season.
- Bitch to stay at Blueline Security-Kennels Dog section during the mating period.